Welcome to Apple Parts Ltd!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Apple Parts Ltd's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Apple Parts Ltd's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Apple Parts Ltd and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Apple Parts Ltd All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from =base_url();?> for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from =base_url();?>
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from =base_url();?>
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from =base_url();?>
Redistribute content from Apple Parts Ltd (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Apple Parts Ltd does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Apple Parts Ltd, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Apple Parts Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Apple Parts Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Apple Parts Ltd a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Apple Parts Ltd; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to =getsetting('company_email');?>. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Online Payment Security Policy
We trust SagePay as our payment service provider (PSP), thousands of businesses outsource their transaction security to SagePay. It is our top priority to ensure that your transaction data is kept secure at all times.
All transaction information passed between Apple Parts Ltd and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to our servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing we pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Encryption and Data Storage
Once on Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data Sage Pay holds is extremely secure and they are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands. Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
For more information you can read SagePays security Terms here
Warranty & Returns : Terms and Procedure
To return a product, Please use the form sent with your item
Apple Parts is committed to excellence in after sales support as well as pre-sales and will always do our best to resolve any issue with products we have supplied. We do, however, have to have certain guidelines relating to the return of products. Due to the complex nature of computer repairs, the cause of faults is often misdiagnosed, and parts are either ordered in error or are returned to us as faulty when the part is fully functional but the fault on the computer is being caused by a different component. We recognise that computer repair is often a process of elimination and are therefore happy for un-needed products to be returned. However, due to the fragility and static sensitive nature of many of our parts, and because we insist on maintaining the dependability of the parts we sell, we must re-test functional parts before resale if they have been opened/handled and therefore normally charge a re-testing/re-stocking fee as detailed below.
Non-faulty items may be returned up to 14 days after you take delivery of them. Faulty items may be returned at any time during the warranty period as stated on the product page when purchased. Please note that some "New" parts do not have 12 months warranty as they are service spares (which typically come with 3 months warranty) rather than retail products. Items replaced within the warranty period will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty period, or 30 days from the date of return to the customer, whichever is longer. Where a refurbished computer or other Apple device is repaired within the warranty period, the device will be covered against recurrence of the same fault, or failure of any part fitted during the repair, for the remainder of the original warranty period, or 30 days from the date of return to the customer, whichever is longer.
Items reported faulty within 14 days of receipt will be considered to be within our DOA period and Apple Parts will reimburse the return shipping cost. Apple Parts warranty is "return to base" and therefore Apple Parts will not arrange, or pay the cost associated with, returning items reported faulty after 14 days from receipt and within the products warranty period.
• Items returned due to an error by us will receive a full refund.
• Parts bought as Used or Recycled and returned due to customer error will be subject to a restocking/re-testing of 15% or £10, whichever is greater.
• Parts bought as New and returned due to customer error will have to be re-sold as Used and therefore will be subject to a re-stocking fee of 25% or £10, whichever is greater.
• New Apple service spares ordered in specifically for your order (backordered on our web site) may incur a restocking fee of up to 50% since we are unable to return these items to our supplier and the obscure nature of some parts means resale of the parts may be unlikely unless heavily discounted.
• Apple Parts reserves the right to refuse the refund for new items returned without their packaging, items returned damaged/incomplete or items that have failed due to misuse, mishandling or connection to other faulty part(s).
• Shipping costs will not be refunded for items returned due to customer error.
Online Sale Terms
These Terms apply to the purchase of Products via our Website. By placing an Order or by clicking to accept these terms on our Website you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to our terms you should not place any Orders through our Website.
This is the most current version of these Terms and is dated (15/08/2017) but we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so you must read these Terms every time you place an Order through our Website. The Terms published on our Website at the time you place your Order will apply to your Order unless we notify you of a change to these Terms before we have accepted your Order or we are obliged to make a change to these Terms, for example, as a result of changes to the law.
Shipping & VAT
All available shipping options and associated prices are quoted on the shopping cart page based on the items in the cart. All shipping and delivery times quoted below are true unless otherwise stated on the store. Working days referred to below are defined as Monday to Friday excluding UK bank holidays. Where Apple Parts is closed due to national holidays or for any other reason, this will be clearly indicated at the top of all store pages and such closures will delay shipment of orders until Apple Parts re-opens.
Shipping Services - UK
UPS next working day tracked,
insured courier service is available for all UK orders. Prices are displayed on the Cart page for the items in the cart. Orders placed and paid for correctly by 3pm on a working day will ship the same day. Delivery is guaranteed by 5:30pm the following working day (i.e. 1 working day after the order was placed) to most UK locations provided none of the items ordered were quoted on the store as having a lead time. UPS are unable to guaranty next day delivery to all UK locations. Visit the UPS Time In Transit page to find the guaranteed delivery time to any UK postcode. It is the customer´s responsibility to confirm the delivery time to their address and Apple Parts will not offer refunds for orders delivered within UPS´ published delivery time to that postcode.
Orders placed and completed after 11am on any day will ship the next working day for delivery between 9am & 5:30pm the following working day (i.e. 2 working days after the order was placed) provided UPS offer next day service to the destination postcode and provided none of the items ordered were quoted on the store as having a lead time. Orders are insured for the full value of the enclosed products. Deliveries will not be made to the destination address on Saturdays or Sundays.
UPS Access Point, next day tracked,
insured courier service to your chosen local UPS Access Point for collection at your convenience (within Access Point opening times). This service is available for all UK orders up to a combined weight of 20kg and a net total value of £120. Prices are displayed on the Cart page for the items in the cart. Orders placed and paid for correctly by 3pm on a working day will ship the same day. Delivery to your selected Access Point is guaranteed by the end of the following working day (i.e. 1 working day after the order was placed).
Orders placed and completed after 3pm on any day will ship the next working day for delivery the following working day (i.e. 2 working days after the order was placed) provided none of the items ordered were quoted on the store as having a lead time. Orders are insured for the full value of the enclosed products. Deliveries will not be made to the destination address on Saturdays or Sundays.
UPS Express next working day pre-10:30 tracked,
insured courier service is available for all UK orders. Prices are displayed on the Cart page for the items in the cart. Orders placed and paid for correctly by 3pm on a working day will ship the same day. Delivery is guaranteed before 10:30am the following working day (i.e. 1 working day after the order was placed) to most UK locations provided none of the items ordered were quoted on the store as having a lead time. UPS are unable to guaranty pre-10 delivery to all UK locations. Some locations are guaranteed before 12 noon and in some remote locations, express delivery is not available at all.
Visit the UPS Time In Transit page to find the guaranteed delivery time to any UK postcode. It is the customer´s responsibility to confirm the delivery time to their address and Apple Parts will not offer refunds for orders delivered within UPS´ published delivery time to that postcode.
Orders placed and completed after 3pm on any day will ship the next working day for delivery before 10:30am the following working day (i.e. 2 working days after the order was placed) provided UPS offer pre-10 service to the destination postcode and provided none of the items ordered were quoted on the store as having a lead time. Orders are insured for the full value of the enclosed products. Deliveries will not be made to the destination address on Saturdays or Sundays.
Royal Mail 1st class standard
un-insured delivery is available for UK orders which are up to 0.08kg in combined weight, have an order total up to £12 before shipping and VAT, and do not contain lithium ion batteries. Royal Mail will not transport Lithium Ion batteries. This is a non-recorded, non-insured service with a fixed price: Delivery time for this service is currently between 1 & 14 days and orders will be shipped within 2 working day provided none of the items ordered were quoted on the store as having a lead time.
Royal Mail 1st class recorded
un-insured delivery is available for UK orders which are up to 1kg in combined weight, have an order total up to £70 before shipping and VAT, and do not contain lithium ion batteries. Royal mail will not transport Lithium Ion batteries. Delivery time for this service is currently between 1 & 14 days and orders will be shipped within 2 working day provided none of the items ordered were quoted on the store as having a lead time.
Royal Mail Services Note: Royal Mail shipping options are available because Apple Parts wishes to give our customers the best range of options, however, we strongly recommend customers NOT select Royal Mail services due to the higher risk of significant delays or loss of parcels. Royal Mail services are offered via Apple Parts with no insurance cover and are chosen at the customer's own risk. If customers opt for any Royal Mail delivery option and there is a delay or loss, Apple Parts will not be responsible for providing a replacement, a refund or filing an insurance claim to Royal Mail. We will provide proof of shipping and reference numbers on request should a customer wish to file a claim with Royal Mail directly.
Shipping Services - International
UPS Worldwide (RECOMMENDED)
courier service is available for all non-UK bound orders. This is a fully trackable service. Delivery times depend on the destination country but are usually between 1 & 5 working days (See UPS time estimator). Orders placed and paid for correctly by 3pm on a working day will ship the same day. Orders placed and completed after 3pm on any day will ship the next working day. Orders are insured for the full value of the enclosed products. Deliveries will not be made to the destination address on Saturdays or Sundays.
UPS only ship Lithium Ion batteries to countries listed in the section below.
Royal Mail international standard delivery
is available for all non-UK orders which are up to 0.08kg in combined weight, have a net order total up to £11 and do not contain lithium ion batteries. Royal Mail will not transport Lithium Ion batteries. Delivery time for this service is currently between 2 & 21 days and orders will normally be shipped within 2 working days provided none of the items ordered were quoted on the store as having a lead time. There is no insurance on this budget service and Apple Parts are not liable for items lost by the postal services.
Prices are displayed on the Cart page for the items in the cart.
Royal Mail international signed-for
un-insured delivery is available for all non-UK orders which are up to 1kg in combined weight, have a net order total up to £80 and do not contain lithium ion batteries. Royal Mail will not transport Lithium Ion batteries. Prices are displayed on the Cart page for the items in the cart. Delivery time for this service is currently between 2 & 21 days and orders will normally be shipped within 2 working days provided none of the items ordered were quoted on the store as having a lead time.
Note: This shipping option is available because Apple Parts wishes to give our customers the best range of options, however, we strongly recommend customers NOT select Royal Mail services due to the high risk of significant delays or loss of parcels. If customers opt for any Royal Mail delivery option and there is a delay or loss, Apple Parts will not be responsible for providing a replacement order until a successful claim has been made against the Royal Mail which can take up to 4 months. Apple Parts cannot be held responsible to delays caused by the Royal Mail or the destination country's postal system.
All available shipping options and associated prices are quoted on the shopping cart page based on the items in the cart.
In accordance with UK tax law, VAT is charged at 20% on all orders delivered to UK addresses.
In addition VAT is charged on orders delivered to all other EU member states unless the buyer has been verified with us as a VAT registered company. VAT registered buyers within the EU should enter their VAT number on their account page or signup page. Verification is not instant, but Apple Parts will email once the tax status has been verified and the customer's account updated. VAT paid on orders placed prior to verification of VAT registration can be repaid upon request up to 30 days after the order date.
VAT is not added to orders shipped to countries outside the EU.
UPS Dangerous Goods Service Areas : Lithium Ion Batteries (Section II UN3480)Lithium Ion batteries (used in most laptop batteries) can only by shipped to the following countries and in some cases there are restrictions to certain regions within those countries. Apple Parts is unable to ship lithium ion batteries to any restricted region or country not on this list and orders placed for batteries to be shipped to any such country or region will be cancelled and refunded.
Canada (Service is restricted in some areas. Download Restricted and Prohibited Postal Codes)
France, mainland only*
Italy, mainland only *
Norway (Postal Codes 4000-7700 & 9000-9999 require additional transit time)
Poland (Excluding Postal Codes 72600-72605)
Portugal, mainland only *
South Korea *
Spain, mainland only *
U.S. (Service is restricted in some areas. See Restricted and Prohibited Postal Codes)
United Kingdom (Inc. Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales), mainland only *
* Limited Service Area - For a list of serviceable Postal Codes, view the Limited Service Area table on the ups website.
Promotion – Loyalty Card – 50% Discount digitiser repairPromotion – Loyalty Card – 50% Discount digitiser repair
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Loyalty Scheme Offer.
Eligibility and instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate.
Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Fifty percent (50%) Promotion
1. UK residents over the age of 18, who make five Qualifying Purchases (“Participant/s”) can get a fifty percent (50%) discount on an iPhone or iPad digitiser repair.
2. All LCD and Retina displays are excluded from this promotion, as are any further parts or labour required to effect the repair.
3. The offer is subject to acceptance of policy terms and will entitle the loyalty card holder to make one (1) valid claim for a discounted digitiser replacement upon submission of a completed, and validated, loyalty card within the promotion dates.
4. A completed loyalty card will be deemed to be one that has five (5) verified stamps affixed.
5. The loyalty card is personal to the Participant, not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
6. The loyalty card will be retained by Apple Mania Limited or Apple Parts Ltd upon redemption.
Eligibility & Participation
7. Discounted digitiser replacement is available on the following products and models only:
• A1428, A1429: iPhone 5
• A1456, A1507, A1526, A1529 or A1532: iPhone 5c
• A1453, A1457, A1528, A1530 or A1533: iPhone 5s
• A1549, A1586 or A1589: iPhone 6
• A1522, A1524 or A1593: iPhone 6 Plus
• A1633 or A1688: iPhone 6s
• A1634 or A1687: iPhone 6s Plus
• A1723, A1662 or A1724: iPhone SE
• A1660, A1778 or A1779: iPhone 7
• A1661, A1784 or A1785: iPhone 7 Plus
• A1863, A1905 or A1906: iPhone 8
• A1864, A1897 or A1898: iPhone 8 Plus
• A1219, A1337: iPad 1
• A1432, A1454 or A1455: iPad 2
• A1661, A1784 or A1785: iPad mini 1
• A1489, A1490: iPad mini 2
• A1599, A1600: iPad mini 3
• A1474, A1475: iPad Air
8. “Eligible Handsets” and Eligible iPads” are designated as such at Apple Mania Limited and Apple Parts Ltd sole discretion. Some handsets may only be eligible for this offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
9. All Qualifying claims are strictly subject to stock availability and dependent on status and eligibility. No liability or responsibility is accepted or inferred for products not in stock, and no alternative or compensation will be offered.
10. Additional charges may be applicable and will be notified to the applicant at the time of booking in any qualifying repair. Without acceptance by the participant, the promotional discounted repair will not be completed.
Other important terms
11. Original Qualifying Purchases will be subject to their own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer.
12. Apple Mania Limited and Apple Parts Ltd reserve the right to amend or withdraw this Offer at any time and will notify Participants of such changes by placing a notice at the top of these terms. Apple Mania Limited and Apple Parts Ltd do not guarantee that the Offer will always be made available and reserve the right to end the Offer at any time.
13. This promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
14. Loyalty points have no cash value outside of the current promotion and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product, service or discount other than those advertised.
15. No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed.
16. Incomplete loyalty cards or loyalty cards that are not in accordance with the instructions will be rejected and retained by Apple Mania Limited or Apple Parts Ltd.
17. Responsibility is not accepted for loyalty cards damaged or lost. Replacement loyalty cards will not be issued.
18. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt or online order confirmation as proof of qualifying purchases.
19. Apple Mania Limited and Apple Parts Ltd will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this offer or accepting or using the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Apple Mania Limited, The Lodge, Wolverton Park Road, Old Wolverton, Milton Keynes. MK12 5EP and Apple Parts Ltd, Unit 6, The Stacey Bushes Trading Centre, Milton Keynes. MK12 6HS